The wall~ you can't really tell the difference b/t it and the outer wall in these pics but those who have been in the house before-it is a darker shade. And I do realize only about 2 people want to see these pictures! :O)
So we finally painted this middle wall after almost a year of procrastination/indecision! It is so nice to have it done even though I am still on the fence if I like the color or not but oh well, I am just glad it is done!
On a different note, Justin got his own paint job down on his arm this past Monday~ he got a pretty blue cast for a bone he broke in his wrist. He broke it riding motorcycle and unfortunately it is the worst bone to break b/c it gets the least amount of blood flow so there is a possibility of surgery/bone graft. But we think the chance of that is pretty low thankfully.
Good job Racquel! The wall looks great! Don't feel bad though, I am just finishing some window boxes that have needed painting since they were put in 3 years ago:-) Grammie
ReplyDelete