Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finley Update

Now
Then
Finley is my little explorer and food taster these days and by food I mean anything he finds on the floor and can put in his mouth taster! :) It seems he can find the tiniest speck and want to taste it. I guess it should spur me on to sweep and wash my floors more often.
He also just seems to keep teething these days too. I think he is on his seventh tooth already. I have heard that the earlier a baby gets its teeth the more unhealthy the teeth will be. I hope that is just an old wives tale otherwise we may be putting a dentist's kids through college!
Finley also has started to say "mama" and "mommy". He also holds his hand up now to wave goodbye which his Aunt Candi taught him to do last week. Madelynn and him are having fun being around each other and I am looking forward to when I can leave them alone in a room to play together.

1 comment:

  1. Justin got his teeth early too. They were healthy but not straight!

    ReplyDelete