Sunday, July 5, 2009

Already in the Driver's Seat

This picture isn't that clear but Finley is just beaming that he is in the driver's seat.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Racquel!
    We use the flaxseed oil for constipation - DIek and Hadden both seemed to have a hard time when we started giving them food. I also back off the cereal and just give them high fiber foods, and I put about 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil in. Hadden is doing much better and it definitely doesn't hurt - you can give it a try =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Racquel! Pretty Bitterroot flowers...As are the ones Madelynn picked for you! ;)
    I love your quotes, too...make me smile :)
    see you soon!
    ~Deidre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm showing the "grands" pictures to whoever will look here at convention. People are running when they see me coming for some reason:-)
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete