
So I love to read but since I have had children, I obviously don't do as much as I like. I also have a problem of just reading and not accomplishing much else. But all that aside I thought I would challenge myself to read 30 books by next year (I won't include all the children books I read). I don't know if that is too big of a goal but it sounded like a good number. Anyway, so after I read each book I will post it on the sidebar of the blog and maybe say whether I would recommend it or not. If anyone has any books that they would recommend to me, I would greatly appreciate it since sometimes I have a hard time finding good ones these days.
"My sister's Keeper" we just read it in book club & it was good, took me awhile to get into, but it was really good & thought provoking! I'll be anxious to hear what books you read! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about the books you're reading. I love to read too - just don't seem to find much time these days. I'm looking forward to hearing about some new options!
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of books to share with you this summer. See you soon!
ReplyDelete