Sunday, June 21, 2009

Justin


Hmm....what can I say about Justin. I remember he was so nervous about being a Daddy. About a week before we had Madelynn, I had one fake contraction and I remember him just getting this worried face because the reality hit him- I am going to be a father!! :O) But once he held Madelynn in his arms, he fell in love. And when we found out about our 2nd pregnancy I was the one freaking out but he was just excited. Since then, he has embraced his role as father and done a wonderful job. He is just great at loving our children, playing with them, and showing them the way to the Lord. I am thankful for him and the strengths the Lord has given him to raise our children. I could say so much more but I don't want him to get too big of a head!


Just a note: The kids also have great uncles-Jonathan, Brady, and Addison. We are thankful for these positive role models in our children's lives too!
One more note: I didn't do a big thing about our mothers on mother's day b/c I didn't think to do it- but they are just as loved and cherished!! Their bday's are coming up so we will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment