Friday, June 26, 2009

The Kids


Finley took his first big boy bath this past week and actually enjoyed it. I think the splashing part was fun for him. Madelynn loved having him in there too!
Finley is also getting his top two teeth right now-he has been pretty grouchy with these two. But he has started crawling!- it isn't very fast yet or coordinated but he is moving. Hopefully, that will make him a little happier baby.
While I helped at the VBS nursery this week, Madelynn went to the toddler class. She had a great time-there were 10 other children and they did a lot of crafts and learned about creation. She really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute!! He is getting so big! I can't believe how fast time goes by! That is so fun that he is crawling...it seems like right after Braylee started attempting to crawl she was just all over the place...and now almost walking! CRAZY!! Well, we sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete