Friday, July 17, 2015

PHOTO DUMP

Face art with Grammie
 So here are just some random photos from the last few months. I don't have many on our actual camera anymore, they are mainly on the iphone. So I will have to figure out to transfer them.
Candi at the zoo

can you find the little boy?

Enjoying the fire

Nessa....I knew you took this!...thanks

sisters...we took like a billion pictures and maybe 2 turned out, not this one

Sweet lil' Chevelle

Feeding the koi fish at the pond

Nice cheese, Nessa!

The girls rockin' the hats Candi made

Jay and his good buddy
F's class at the spring concert. He is on the left in the blue plaid shirt

M's class, she is in front in the black dress. Yes, there are that many boys and only 2 more girls

F's t-ball team

Swing away F!

Almost home

J opening a gift for his 4th bday from Popo and Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment