So I have been reading a lot of books since I became our church librarian and I will eventually tell you some I have enjoyed. But we also started going to Belgrade's Public Library so the kids could get lots of books for the summer and two I have really like for them are:
The Book with No Pictures by B.J. Novak. It is one you need to read aloud to your kids and they will find it hilarious. The only thing I didn't like is that has "butt" in it which isn't a terrible word but it just isn't one of my favorite words for my kids to say.
The Pigeon Needs a Bath. It is just a cute book
these don't have any morals or huge points taught~they are just fun to read!
I will to make a list of other books I have really enjoyed soon and I will download some pictures too! ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment