M is playing T-ball this year so we have been going to her games a couple times a week. The boys have been troopers and I think they like to get out of the house, play w/ some other kids and sometimes get some leftover snacks from the t-ball players! M is doing great and having lots of fun! There is only one other girl on her team but I think that is how her school days will be-boys seem to outnumber her age group around here.
![]() |
| Our good friend Ryan is their coach and he does a great job! |
![]() |
| The Dodgers! |
![]() |
| J cking the area out! |
![]() |
| She was the catcher the other day and really liked it! |
![]() |
| One of the first games was kind of chilly but since then the nights have been nice! |
![]() |
| I was going to put this up on Mom's Day but couldn't then so here it is now! |










So good to see rhe Tball pics. Cant believe she is doing this already! -grammie
ReplyDelete