Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Pictures

 I don't really have much to write lately so here are just more pictures of our family!


Our football team...I dressed up as a ref and Justin as the coach!
Before we left-adjusting and getting pumped up for getting treats! It was pretty cute...at first J was pretty unsure about the whole deal but by the 2nd house he was trotting up sidewalks and up to the door w/ his had outstretched!

Our little monkey enjoying a banana!

Justin and Mike tearing off the roof-the weather FINALLY cooperated and he was able to completely finish it this past weekend! It looks great too! ;o)

A favorite nighttime game-riding the motorcycle. J is starting to get in on the action too!

My lil' snuggler-he is getting 4 (!) teeth in right now so he is extra snuggly and not that happy of a camper!

5 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love that you and Justin also joined in, although I'd have loved to see your costumes too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Jay carrying a cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to put my name.
    -Jaclynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is carrying one of our kitties but we gave them all away now. I am sure they are relieved to be away from his little hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the football costumes!!
    -lisa s

    ReplyDelete