Monday, October 22, 2012

Just Some More Pictures

We haven't been doing anything really exciting here lately- Justin has been busy re-roofing the house in all kinds of weather. He is almost done, thankfully. I have been having fun cleaning my floors w/ my new Swiffer Wet-jet which I really like. It makes cleaning the floors so much easier and the kids want to help more too! :o) M gets to go on her first field trip this week to pick pumpkins and is also getting school pictures done! Anyway, here are some pictures for those who wish to see the lil' ones!


These lil' packet things are soo handy!

He loves to bend over and eyeball stuff-his expressions make me smile everyday!

Showing off all his toofers and his dirty shirt!

The kids trying to catch some yummy, chilly snowflakes! I'm not sure how many they managed to catch! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment