Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pictures

Jay showing off all his teeth
 
 I am sure certain people (i.e. grandparents) would like to see some new photos so here are a couple!

                                              Madelynn having "a ball" in Billings

               Popo took the boys on a little John Deere ride while we were there. Finley loved it and I  
            thought Jay was too until they made the corner and then the screaming began!




                                      Riding his horsie -this is what keeps him occupied while I hang clothes on the line

                                                           Some burritos after supper
We are enjoying the nice weather and the house is starting to show the neglect. Sometimes it is nice to have a day of rain so I can stay inside and catch up the inside stuff but then the kids are stuck inside.... and then I don't accomplish much either!!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite kind of burritos! Love the new pics but poor Jay looked too sad riding on the mower with po po.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Daniel might have more hair, but Jay definitely has more teeth! So cute! Daniel doesn't have a single one yet!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete