Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just Some More Pictures

 M and I were trying to take pictures of J standing...I think we both snapped about 20!

The Stand
 No walking yet tho'

 I put all these up b/c his face is different in each b/c he is talking his talk in each one!


 Here the boys are enjoying the kittlins (M & F terminology). And we think J can say "kitt-ie" b/c each time he sees one he says it!



5 comments:

  1. Standing & talking?? What a little over-achiever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the expressions:-)
    - Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE pics! Jay is so big!
    and GOOD GRIEF! Get that cat fixed already!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! I can't believe he's standing like that already! Daniel just started crawling and pulling himself into a standing position this past week or two. I guess he is getting close to a year already though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!! Love his expressions!

    ReplyDelete