Tuesday, February 15, 2011
The Grays
It is definitely weird when a younger sister gets married-it never seems like they are old enough to do certain things-like get married, have kids or even drive a car. Addison and Vanessa met while we both worked at Owenhouse Ace Hardware and he worked next door at the drugstore. He would come in quite regularly and I always thought he was nice young guy since he was only 18 at the time. He was pretty good friends with one of our co-workers so Vanessa would sometimes hang out with him. Now fast forward a year or so, I am not working there anymore but Nessa is, she lets me know she has been "hanging out" more with Addison. Fast forward again (I am not sure how long they dated before engaged) they get engaged, have a beautiful wedding, and move to Canada. They have been married almost four years now and although they are on their way to becoming Canadians, I love them both so dearly and am so happy God brought this wonderful man- so superbly matched for Nessa-to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment