Day 3
Madelynn wants to type
67uyk7op6ojybvmbyyiibuiubioithgvtitini4
Ok, she got her chance. A little more about her-she is so looking forward to school-any school. Last summer she went to Bible school for the first time and LOVED it. She still talks about it which I am happy she enjoyed it soo much and that the transition to school will be enjoyed by her. We haven't really decided about pre-school yet-maybe 1/2 a year at least.
Day 4
I worked Friday and was too tired that night to post anything so I have an excuse. Justin did treat us to Mackenzie River and a Red Box movie so that was a good way to end the week! We rented Grown Ups which I don't recommend. It has a good idea but didn't ever do anything with it.
Day 5
I worked from 8-12 but those hours flew by since I knew I was going to town with Deidre. We braved Costco and tried their Super Bowl tasting booths-pretty yummy. The garlic hummus and pine nut hummus were both tasty. Then we stopped a couple other places quickly and then decided to brave Walmart too. We survived both places but were tired so stopped to at City Brew and headed home.
Disclaimer: I am pretty sure I am going to fail again with the whole posting everyday thing especially on the days I work-so don't hassle me Vanessa! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment