Friday, April 9, 2010

No Camera-Little Update

Well, unfortunately I won't be able to upload any photos for a few weeks because we had to send our less than a year old camera in to be fixed. The zoom in feature doesn't work. :o( So I will try to be creative on here in different ways.
Little updates on us:
We had a nice quiet Easter, enjoyed a play at church and a good lunch at home. The kids had a great time looking for eggs and a greater time eating the insides.
Justin was in Billings 2 nights this past week so I played the role of single mom. First night it was ok thanks to having a meal at a friends and Deidre coming over for the evening. Second night a little more stressful and tiring. By the 3rd evening I was super excited to have him home! But God definitely gave me peace this time at night- I really don't like sleeping by myself. And the time as a "single parent" made really appreciate what Justin does and more sympathetic to those raising kids on their own.
When Justin was gone, I was able to spend one day in town with Deidre shopping. That was fun and the kids did really well.
Madelynn is always busy and always learning. She wants to know the "why" to everything. That does get a little tiring but I try to not make up too many of my answers to her!
Finley just keeps growing and loves to eat. He would eat those little fishes and cheese puffs all day but I know that probably isn't the best diet for him! He is starting to find more words to say and yesterday he said "Madelynn" for the 1st time. That was pretty special. He also said "oh boy" this morning.
Anyway, we are looking forward to this weekend-hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can go on a hike or go up Hyalite. Hope everyone enjoys their weekends!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys had a good time on your hike. I ended up going to town with my mom and purchasing some "home improvement" things at Home Depot for my room and bathroom. I felt so Bob Vila, screwing in my new towel bars!! :)
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete