Monday, January 11, 2010

How we do projects




Whenever we have simple projects to do they usually end up taking about 3 times as long as they should. Mainly because there are 2 extra sets of hands involved! Luckily, this shelf was finally completed with no parts missing! I have realized I can accomplish so much in fifteen minutes while the kids are not underfoot!

A funny story about Madelynn-she really picks up on anything we say and today she told me I had two options for music to listen to! We always say she has this or that option! I also realize I say "oh nuts" a lot and when I try to make decisions I twist my lips to the side. She has picked up on both of these also!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping up this blog. It's always an uplift to see the new pictures and your comments. Glad you got the shelf together without any missing parts.
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Racquel! I'm so glad I was able to meet you and your family this last weekend :) The name of that book is "Bringing up Boys" by dr. dobson ... i hope you enjoy it as much as i did :)

    ReplyDelete