Friday, January 8, 2010

Mini Christmas Letter


Hello! Since I didn't send a letter with our Christmas (or I should I say New Year) picture I thought I would write a brief note here!
Justin completed his 5th year at First Interstate Bank this December and his job title is Credit Analyst. He enjoys playing basketball, watching UFC with his friends, tinkering of his guns, finding projects around the house/yard and of course playing with his children tops his list. They keep him very busy as he is their favorite "toy"!
I am working 12-16 hours as a teller at Manhattan Bank. I have been blessed with very flexible and compassionate bosses and supervisors. When I am at work, our very good friend Alysha watches the kids and I am so thankful for her loving and patient spirit-especially since Fin cried pretty much the entire first month!
I am attending a small young woman's Bible study and am thoroughly enjoying it. We are doing The Navigators 2. Series Growing Strong in God's Family.
Madelynn is turning 3 at the end of the month and I can't believe we have blessed by her fun presence for that long already! She loves to laugh and tease and enjoys being a mother to her babies. She also likes having a little brother and has been asking for another one! She told us I had to get sick again and go to the hospital. She wants a girl so she can share her clothes!
Finley is 14 mos and walks everywhere now! I forget how much their little minds can absorb and how quickly they learn! It is so much fun to see him and Madelynn interact.

Well, we are looking forward to 2010 and what God has in store for us. I am learning to trust in Him more fully with our future and our children's. Having children has made really realize I don't have much control and so thankful that He does!

No comments:

Post a Comment