Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Life at Home
So as most people know, I have been staying home with the kids since Finley was born. I am very blessed that we can do this although I admit it was a big change for me to be home all week. Thankfully, I have been going to a Bible study for moms during the week which has been a huge blessing and sanity saver for me! There a lot of young women that attend that also have young kids so we can discuss (cry, complain, pray) about raising our kids! The woman who leads it is a wonderful Christian lady that has so much life experience and wisdom. We just finished the book Shepherding Your Child's Heart and now have started a study on Proverbs. Both studies have taught me a lot and I know I still have so much to learn! Anyway, I am very happy about being able to stay home our children but admit some days are still a challenge for me to stay home all day with 2 little ones. I know our children are a blessing from the Lord and these days are going by fast- so I will enjoy it while they still want to be around me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment