Hey lady! I LOVE your blog! I am excited to use it as a way to keep more in touch and updated about each other and our little families :) I can't believe how big Finley is! Such a cutie! Poor little Braylee has the croup right now so we weren't able to see you this weekend...I was bummed! I was feeling pretty icky today too...darn germs! I just can't stay out of Braylee's face :) Anyway...I love ya and am glad to hear you are doing well
Hey lady! I LOVE your blog! I am excited to use it as a way to keep more in touch and updated about each other and our little families :) I can't believe how big Finley is! Such a cutie! Poor little Braylee has the croup right now so we weren't able to see you this weekend...I was bummed! I was feeling pretty icky today too...darn germs! I just can't stay out of Braylee's face :) Anyway...I love ya and am glad to hear you are doing well
ReplyDelete