So I totally forgot to write about the bear! When we got to the cabin there was a note saying that there had been a bear seen around and rummaging in garbage cans. We noted it but really didn't think much of it. But on the fourth or fifth day there, Fin comes running into the living room shouting "I see a bear!" I honestly just thought he was playing around but he said it again and that it was by the cars. So we all rush to the front of the cabin and look out the door window (which is full length) and sure enough, there was a medium-ish size bear walking around our cars-only 5 feet away! Pretty exciting~especially for Fin...he has reminded us a couple of times since about "when I turned around and saw that bear!"
We failed to get a picture of it, of course. :o)
Since the trip, life has settled into some sort of a routine. Shown our house a couple more times but pretty much always get "it's cute but too small". Someday soon we will get the "we love it and want to pay you twice what you are asking for!" call. Maybe.... at least the "we'll love it!"part. :o)
Our church has VBS this coming week and somehow I volunteered to teach the 3rd and 4th grade class. Kind of nervous since teaching isn't my strong point but it isn't about me and it should be a good trusting God to help me experience! Thankfully, it is only 3 days.
And I won 2 more giveaways! So fun! One is another bag (my second) and the other is a gift certificate to Mikarose, a dress store. Excited about that one.
And I'm trying not to think that school is fast approaching and that M will be gone 5 days a week soon!! She is such a helper and playmate for the boys!
Anyway, need to go look at the VBS lesson some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment