Friday, April 5, 2013

Been a little awhile...again...

So it has been awhile since I posted on here again...I have the usual excuses and I think since we don't have a little baby anymore the kids don't seem to change as much so I take less pictures.  I could tell funny stories about them every day or talk how great they are but I think you all already know that ! :o)

Here a few pictures I have taken tho'.
M likes to dress J on Sunday mornings-it does help get us to church maybe 5 minutes late rather than 10! :o)


Just a picture of the bros cheesing



Hmmm... so what's been up with us...

Justin got a job promotion (so proud of him..he deserved and he is great at his job) and has been busy buying/selling stuff on the internet. And anticipating getting out in nature and controlling certain pests.

I recently started working out early in the morning w/ some other moms and boy, am I out of shape (the first time, I was honestly about to pass out)! A trainer leads us through about 20 minutes of different exercises and it is tough! But I am glad these gals got this going and asked me to do it...a lot easier having to do it w/ others. And has anyone entered any giveaways yet? Since I posted about that so long ago, I have won about 5 more things! My winning seems to go in cycles, I will win a couple and then nothing and then when I'm about to give up and never enter one again, I win! So you all should give it a try!

The kids are loving that spring is here! J is especially-he is always bringing me his shoes and saying "go". He also always seem to hurting himself and getting bruises. I am kind of thinking I don't want him in sports 'cause I know he will get hurt!! :o)
 M is still loving school. I am able to help w/ "centers" once a month so that has been fun to see her in that environment and kind of get to know her friends. And going there always make me feel like I am pretty cool, all the kids come up and say hi, I get a few hugs and one little boy even drew me a picture the other day and then later came by and told me he liked me!
Fin loves learning...he has learned a lot from M and she likes to teach him things too. The boys do play pretty well together -they love to wrestle and sit on each other. Glad they can do that w/ each other!





1 comment:

  1. So fun to read this today. You definitely have writing skills and describe the kids antics so well. So sweet that MJ helps Jay get dressed! Fin looks so grown up in the one pic with Jay. Jay looks very patient with MJ's job of dressing him. Congrats for keeping up the workouts. We are proud of Jusrin too! Ever since being the banker playing Monopoly as a kid we KNEW he was destined for that job.
    So glad Fin likes learning. What are his special interests?

    ReplyDelete