Sunday, July 15, 2012

...she doesnt know I'm smart enough to post on here

 Title says it all, and she doesnt ever put pictures of herself on here so I will. Racquel works very hard at home taking care of the kids, all 4 of them(that counts me).  Yesterday she even got some outdoor work in.  I sat in the rocking chair with a ice tea and supervised.  I love her a lot and appreciate all she does.
 We really can afford shorts but I guess why buy them when you can  blindfold yourself and cut off an old pair of your sweatpants. 
 We had a nice time in Lustre and mom got her baby time in.  Oh and mom, I met your old friend Karen Devrise today at Church.  She was visiting another ex-MIBer.


Here are some off the wall pictures that I thought I would share.
 Me and the old college roommate Aaron Wall at his wedding.  Turns out he can grow hair, who knew.

 I got to teach Tito's son how to shoot while in Lustre.  Tito was my old 5th and 6th grade basketball coach.  Now he lives near Chicago, and I figured while Tito was in talking with dad, I would show Pablo how to handle an shoot'n iron.  He felt pretty cowboy when it was all said n done.
 Drill'n some pop cans.  He took home his empty casings.

The reunion was a nice time, I got to spend time with Dawson, Bill, and Cody, all of which could tell you how brutal Tito's basketball/running practices were.  I wish I would have been able to spend more time with all of them.  Finley really liked playing with Dawson's boys and even stood up to his older cousin Kylie when she knocked over one of Dawson's boys.  Might have been an accident but Finley showed that he wasn't going to let the girls walk all over his new buddies.  Oh and while I was up there I shot a gopher at 365 yards just so you all know. 

 During the Lustre all school reunion Finley was getting his exercise like Papa does on the bike.


 I got a new/old pickup, this isnt it.  Mine is black and doesnt have as much stuff in the back.  However it will have the gun mount though.... just as soon as Harry makes it for me.

 Looking forward to spending some fall afternoons up in these bleachers with Jonathan.

Jay is tipping his hat and asking you all to be good until next time, which will be awhile so dont hold your breath.


PS.  I have  a favor to ask, next time Racquel posts on here, please leave your name in the comment section so she knows how many people like her blog.  She will appreciate it. 

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing Justin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great Justin! Really got a chuckle out of it:) nice you got some pictures of your sweetheart up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow did you do something really bad or something?
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this was a great blog post! Totally had me giggling at "We really can afford shorts but I guess why buy them when you can blindfold yourself and cut off an old pair of your sweatpants." BWHAHAHA. I love reading "your" blog! So tell Racquel - its me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Justin-thanks for finally putting pictures of Racquel up there :) I really enjoyed reading your post, too. I've told Racquel I check almost everyday to see if there's new stuff, but I'll try to comment more. Glad to hear you had fun in Lustre.
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey all of you, You do a great job with this. I check it often to see what's new with you. Looks like you're having a great summer!
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Verified with the range finder, don't be jealous.

    ReplyDelete