Sunday, June 24, 2012

Swimming! Yea!!

 Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Laura have a pool now and they invited us over to take a dip! The big and little kids thoroughly enjoyed it! I was a little surprised the kids did so well since they hadn't ever been in a large pool before but they adapted very quickly. J on the other hand will be sticking to the mini pool-he screamed the entire time he was in...the only body of water he will not scream in is the little pool. And yes that means he hates baths and screams the entire time he is in the tub which makes for a very "unfun" bathtime for all of us.
 Daddy throwing M in the air....
and I didn't get her coming down.

2 comments:

  1. I love your quote of the week!

    Looks like you had lots of fun in the pool. Generally Mabel Jo enjoys bath time, but every once in a while she is not in the mood. Not fun!

    Have a great week:)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! We need to invest in a larger pool at our house:)

    ReplyDelete