Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend w/ Grammie!

 Sharon came down for about 5 days and we all LOVED it! She made LOTS of crafts w/ M and listened to LOTS of F's "knock knock" jokes and got some snuggles in w/ little J. And I was able to get my haircut (finally!) and have lunch w/ my hubby. So nice...
I only took one picture, of course, but we have lots of "mental" pictures! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I bet they had the best time with Grammie. It is so nice for mommy to get some time too! My parents watched Mabel Jo last night so Scott and I could go out to dinner. It was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice!
    The table is new! very nice! and is your hair cut in the 2nd picture, or just pulled back?
    Glad you all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete