Tuesday, April 3, 2012

AAHHH SUN!

Today we were able to spend a lot of time outside! YAY! Around 11 we met some friends and walked around the River Rock Pond and then we went for lunch and played at a park 'til 1:3o. I tried to get the kids to rest for a little while but they wouldn't nap so they were outside again pretty much til bedtime. They fell asleep instantly-so nice to get the fresh air! But poor lil' Jay has a very rosy face tonight...I am not really in the sunscreen mindset yet. :o)

Madelynn made a drum set out of yard stuff...she may have to go try out Uncle Jonathan's sometime tho'
Jay is fascinated by the cat. He just laughs when she walks by or cuddles beside us. He doesn't like the prickly grass yet tho'.
Finley was in his favorite spot...the sandbox

Me and lil' blue eyes

3 comments:

  1. I'm so ready to hug that blue eyed baby! Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Racquel! I just now saw your comment on my blog......I guess I don't check my comments very often. =) I also found your blog a little while ago through Dawson and Alicia's! I enjoy seeing you and your kids too! We're enjoying this lovely weather too!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete