Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cookies

I decided to let the kids make the color of the frosting and ALL 3 bowls turned out green! Oh well, I am sure it won't make it harder for us to eat them! And also, the reindeer turned out more like bunnies and the hearts are circles....

3 comments:

  1. Way to go mommy! I know christmas cookies are supposed to be fun but I find them exhausting:) However, they are a fantastic memory to have with your kiddos so cudos on the effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the christmas card you sent me, I always watch your pictures on this Blog too. Nice momma you are. grandma S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories! The mess will be worth it. We had a petrified gingerbread house around for a while that Justin and I made. I won't forget the experience, not sure about him!- grammie

    ReplyDelete