I suppose most people that read this blog know that our newest bundle has arrived...over 2 weeks ago! The little girl I was so expecting turned to be a little BOY! Jay John Harry (Jay is Jonathan's middle name, John is Justin's Dad, and Harry is my Dad) arrived on the 5th weighing in at 7 lb 9 0z and 20 1/2 in long at 5:28 pm. He was our smallest one and our easiest so far too!! We went in to be induced that morning and was a fairly low-key labor and delivery. I did get an epidural around 3:30 but could still feel the contractions. I relaxed for an hour and half and then the doctor announced I could start pushing! His actual delivery was such a breeze compared to Finley-those 2 pounds and inch or 2 around the head make a huge difference! My recovery has been so much faster and that has been a blessing that we have 3 to care for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment