Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Strawberry Spinach Salad

This salad is super yummy and super easy.

9 cups fresh Spinach
1 pint strawberries, sliced (thickly)
1/2 cup sliced almonds

I didn't actually measure the ingredients so as long as you have these 3 items in it the salad should by yummy!

Dressing:
1/4 cup vegetable oil- I put this much in but it kind of washed out the balsamic vinegar so I added more bal. vinegar
2 Tbsp sugar
1-2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar-like I said i used more than this
Dash of Worcestershire sauce- I used more than a dash
1 Tbsp finely chopped green onions
1 tsp poppy seeds
1 tsp sesame seeds-I didn't have these so omitted them

A very refreshing salad for spring and summer!

1 comment:

  1. Roxann makes this and it is the greatest. I will have to try when strawberries are reasonably priced. SLS

    ReplyDelete