We asked them put look up at Daddy so they put their noses in the air
Then I asked them to put their noses down...and they push them down.
Pretty much the story of the rest of the pics-Madelynn not looking at the camera and Finley cheesing. Oh well....On a different note, Madelynn got a black eye and from Finley, no surprise. They were supposed to be in their beds but of course they were out bugging each other. Somehow Finley hits her by her eye with a flashlight. It was only a little blue bump that night but by morn it spread to under her eye.
I have the same problem taking pictures of my kids! I always think to myself, how can they look so darn cute in person, and not on pictures??? I think its me..... but I can never get the kids to look at the camera and smile normally at the same time:)
ReplyDeletePS- Madelynn's black eye is cute:)
We love even the "duds" as you call them. Sometimes we like them even more as they show their sense of humor and personalities. I hope they like their Easter baskets as I just trusted Norie to put in whatever.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grammie