Thursday, January 13, 2011

You know you're a Mom when..

I got a cute calender from Sharon for Christmas with little sayings about "You know you're a Mom when..." so I thought I would share a few cute ones I have read already.

You know you're a Mom when...
1. You realize it has been at least five minutes since you heard any noise in the house, which immediately alerts you that something is wrong.
2. Your ideas of good night life is a full night's sleep.
3. You can recite by heart the complete text of a number of children's books.
4. You can tell your baby's pooping from more than 20 feet away.

Most of these are true for me! I will be sharing more cute (and true) ones as the year goes along!

1 comment:

  1. So true! :) I think we're going to try the burrito game tonight! Great pics--enjoyed catching up on your lives. :)

    ReplyDelete