Just a fun picture capturing the kids' personalities-Madelynn jumping and Fin just strolling alongJohn and Sharon were able to come down for the long weekend and we loved having them down. They watched the kids Friday morning and on Saturday Justin and I took Fin to the Cat football game and the gparents took Madelynn to the waterpark and McDonalds. I know both kids had a fun time getting all the attention. On Monday, we headed to Virginia City with John, Sharon, Jonathan, Laura and Laura's sister Ali and her family. It was a fun day-we even took the little train ride to Nevada City-not that thrilling but now we can say we did it!




I love the picture of Madelynn running and smiling! She is funny about having her picture taken. They never do justice to what a cutie pie she is!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a good time!
You did a good job of posting pictures on this blog as usual. I like the one of the kids and John in the bucket.
ReplyDeleteGrammie