We had to call a plumber because our water pressure kept shutting off when we used our water. So anyway, he came, he fixed, and he presented me the bill. I wrote out the check and asked who I should make it out to-he replied "Hot Guy Plumbing". As I was writing this I was thinking "quite the name for a business" but I have seen lots of interesting names at the bank so no big deal.
That night I was telling Justin how I thought the name I wrote on the check was kind of funny and he asked why HAWKEYE Plumbing was funny!
I hope he can deposit his check ok!
P.S. Our water works wonderful now-some thing was all full of rust so he just had to fix that! I totally recommend Hawkeye Plumbing. :O)
I bet you totally made his day! haha I hope this Hot Guy Plumbing knows you're married! Love you ;P Ness
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I would totally do something like that. I'm sure he was flattered =)
ReplyDeletewell.....was he hot? teehee
ReplyDeletetoo funny