Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our Past Week

Our week was busy this past week. The first busy and BIG thing was Madelynn attending VBS at a Churchill church. My great friend Deidre was going to be a leader so I thought Madelynn would feel comfortable going. She loved it~ it was just weird to send our little girl away for 3 hours already! But I am glad she went and she seemed to learn some things too.
The second BIG things-but not that busy- was Finley went #2 on the pottie without us putting him there! I had left to go get ice cream-a very necessary errand- and when I got home Justin said when he was changing Fin's diaper Fin got up to run around naked but instead ran to the pottie and did his business! WOW! Anyway, I was pretty impressed but he hasn't done it again. :o(
Today, the kids, Deidre and her mom, and I went garage saling in Churchill. Once a summer the whole community has a garage sale on the same day so it is pretty convenient. I was able to pick up some good stuff for the kids and satisfy my shopping itch without spending a bundle of money!
Well, looking back I guess my week really wasn't that busy but I guess we were just out and about all week.

1 comment:

  1. We sent Cayden to VBS this year too & he LOVED it!

    WTG Finley on doing #2!! WHOOT WHOOT

    ReplyDelete