
We have two BIG accomplishments these past few weeks. First, Madelynn is officially potty-trained! She is sleeping through the night now with big girl panties and is doing a great job!
Second, Finley is finally sleeping through the night in his own crib!! So I am actually averaging about 8 hrs a night of sleep and don't have any additional bed mates! So nice!
And I finally went to a chiropractor about my back-it turns out my right leg was shorter than my left, my left hip was turned/tilted back, the middle of my back where I got my epidurals was kinked (he said that is common side effect of them-I still would have got them!), and my lower neck was kinked probably from the nursing position. These aren't technical terms! Anyway, my neck and mid-back are way better but the hip/sciatica pain has taken longer to be corrected since it has been in that position for so long. I am seeing improvement which I am thankful for!



I am so happy for you that Miss Madylyn is ptty trained and doing good. Kade is also well on his way and it is such a relief. I am also so glad your back is feeling better. I know how crummy that can make you feel. :) Your blog is so much fun to read and great pics. Love it. We need to catch up soon.
ReplyDelete