Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our First 911

This is his favorite spot to eat and put his snacks/drinks at-probably the dirtiest place in the house!

Well, we had our first 911 call today-it was an accident of course. I let Fin play with the phone to distract him for a moment and I hear a woman's voice say "Hello?" and I thought he had just answered the phone before it had time to ring so I took it and replied "Hello?". She then says "911" and I am like "Oh Nuts! My son accidentally called you!" She just laughed and asked for my name and Fin's age. I thought everything was fine then since she didn't ask anymore questions or say anything else. But an hour or so later we get a knock at the door and there stands the POLICE! He was just checking on us and I thanked him for doing that but I was kind of embarrassed! Sorry tax-payers!
I had looked at the phone after I hung up to see what he had dialed- it read 1191131 or something- so I guess 911 calls go through whenever those numbers are in sequence?


Madleynn is being a basketball player here

1 comment:

  1. Girls tournament is this weekend so we had better get her signed up.
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete