So I haven't posted any new stuff recently because our computer came down with a bug. :o( It sort of works now thanks to Justin's work but we may still have to take it to the doc.
Anyway, not much has been going on here-even though the days seem to fly by.
Jonathan and Laura were wonderful to watch the kids one nite so we could go celebrate our 8th anniversary together. They even offered to watch them overnight but it didn't work out-we will be taking them up on that offer soon though! Yesterday we went to the MSU football scrimmage-Madelynn got to see Champ the mascot and jump in bouncy castle and go do a HUGE air slide. I went down with her and I was scared! :o)
But hopefully I will be able to post some pics soon of the kids to appease the Grandparents!
Thank you for appeasing us as often as you do!
ReplyDelete