Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's New

Not a whole lot going on right now in our lives. We went to dinner last nite at another young couple's house from Manhattan Bible (Andy and Katie). They have a little boy Michael that is just a little older than MJ so they had a great time together, even danced a little! It was a good time. Justin will probably start helping Andy (the youth pastor) at the Youth Center once or twice a week. I think Justin will do a great job there with the young people.
Finley's first tooth is FINALLY appearing so that is special. He is rolling over pretty well now and loves to grab everything in reaching distance-gotta watch our plates, paper, etc. so they don't end up in his mouth! He also likes to sit up now (pretty much on his own) and look around.
Madelynn is stretching out and starting to potty-train. We bought her big girl undies today and she was REALLY excited about that! Hopefully, the actual training and such will go smoothly! She is also really starting to say a ton of new words and phrases, even some complete sentences- She is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so much like Justin it cracks me up!! And I LOVE how his collar is popped!! I can't believe that backpack had kittens...that is CRAZY! I really need to get our blog updated...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete