Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finley's 6 Month Checkup



Touching his toes

Finley had his 6 month check-up yesterday. He is a healthy and happy baby. He weighed in at 20 lb 12oz and measured 28 in. His shots went well and the doctor said he is very strong. She also said that his brown and blue eye will probably stay that way so it looks like one eye will be blue and the other will be one third blue and two-thirds brown. Our doctor is so wonderful and I am glad we have such a caring, kind woman to take care of me and the kids!

Madelynn is still dancing away...she is also so helpful- almost too helpful sometimes! Gets underfoot once in awhile but I am glad she has a helpful spirit.

1 comment:

  1. :) Yay for a healthy boy! I love when they find their toes!

    ReplyDelete