Across the road from our house there have been four bald eagles perching. You can barely make out their forms in this pic (our camera isn't that high tech) but they really are very close. It was so neat to see them take off in flight and soar through the air. They are so majestic. It has been a lot of fun watching them, I wish I could sit outside and watch them for longer but two lil' people usually call me back inside! Talking about nature, a show I really recommend for its beautiful images of nature is Discovery's, Planet Earth, it showcases all different areas of the world like desert, water, forest, etc and has just amazing video of it all. It is definetly better in high def but either way God did a more than wonderful job creating beautiful and unique animals and plants. The only negative about the show is that they always mention evolution. It is amazing that after making this beautiful series about the earth a person doesn't see the hand of an amazing Creator.
I bet that is sooo cool! My mom and I saw a couple of bald eagles on our way to Great Falls this weekend. They are so HUGE! These ones were just on the ground...but I bet that watching them take off is just incredible! I have been wanting to watch that Planet Earth series...I'm gonna have to! When are you coming?
ReplyDelete